Utiligize is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our team and lead the implementation of our innovative SaaS solution, Asset Life.
We're enabling the green transition
As a Project Manager at Utiligize, you will have the opportunity to work on one of the most challenging and impactful problems in decarbonization, while being part of a fast-growing and innovative company. If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proven experience managing complex IT systems and software development projects
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and mitigate project risks
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies, such as Agile and Scrum
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
- Managing and building lasting relationships with our customers to ensure continued commitment and expand our business pipeline
- Project Manager experience with implementation of Enterprise IT systems
- Knowledge or experience with utility infrastructure or business operations is valued
- Knowledge or experience with grid connections is valued
- Professional Danish and English language competancies
We are scheduling interviews with promising candidates as we receive them, so send your application as soon as possible - and no later than 11th of February 2023 - to email@example.com.
The position can be 50% or full-time, depending on other engagements.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to CTO Emil Larsen at firstname.lastname@example.org / phone +45 3127 0078.