Join Utiligize as Country Sales Manager and help Norway with the green transition.
Utiligize seeks a Country Sales Manager for Norway to lead our expansion, and facilitating Norwegian utilities with the green transition.
Our SaaS solution, Asset Life, helps utilities with a fundamental and critical challenge: When energy resources shift from fossil fuel to renewable sources like wind and solar, and when our heating, transport and industrial processes become electrified, the burden increases in an electrical grid that is currently not geared for that extra load.
Asset Life is a highly innovative, groundbreaking, AI, data-driven software solution that reveals where bottlenecks and blackouts will occur, through precise simulations of future scenarios covering all components of the grid. The end result is investment and maintenance plans that enable a faster and cheaper green transition for utilities and society.
We expect that you have a large network within the utility sector, especially in the grid sector in Norway and preferably also in the rest of Scandinavia. It will also be an advantage if you have a network outside Scandinavia.
You will be the leading sales resource in Norway and create a sales pipeline within the energy sector there. The offering of Asset Life will require the ability to originate commercial opportunities that will help large utilities navigate successfully through the energy transition and manage their asset portfolio, while securing sustainable value for Utiligize.
You will report to the management team based in Copenhagen.
- Large network within the utility industry, especially in the grid sector
- Extensive sales management experience (5+ years in sales management positions)
- Positive and documented sales results
- Ability to build a larger ecosystem through Business Partners and influencers
- Experience with and ability to work independently
- Proven track record with solution sales methods
- Ability to build organizational capability
- Familiar with public tenders and processes
- University degree or likewise
- Knowledge on IT infrastructure and data formats
- Fluent in both written and spoken Norwegian
- Attractive compensation plan and bonus scheme
- Part of a European sales management team
- Attractive and flexible work conditions with high impact in an innovative company
Utiligize was founded in 2018 by experts in the utility industry. Our mission is to be the number one supplier of intelligent asset management software for green utilities helping them facilitate a cheaper, faster, and more efficient electrification of society. Our team has in-depth knowledge of the utility sector and the technical and economic framework which utilities are subject to. We have recently received funding from Norwegian Eviny Ventures and a Danish venture company, and are in the process of international expansion. We are currently 10 employees in Denmark with 15 associated international developers.
We are scheduling interviews with promising candidates as we receive them, so send your application as soon as possible - and no later than Sunday the 5th of February 2023 - to email@example.com.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to CEO Kalle Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org / phone +45 2843 8825.